why have i been eating peanut butter my whole life? i don't even really like peanut butter! but finally after 24 shitty years of nothing but i peanuts i discovered what most of you have probably always known about
. ALMOND BUTTER. man was i missing out.
I also love almond butter. I also love those machines that grind up various "nut" butters while you watch. I feel like I am beating the entire Salmonella situation when I use it (though the whole nuts could be coated in whoknowswhat). Also, try cashew butter. And your blog's pretty good.
ReplyDeletegross me out, why don't you. almond butter?! oh my god, i have itunes open and while i was typing this the song switched to david cook - time of my life that the girl i work with added. she adds stuff to put on her ipod and then doesn't delete them when she's done. so i end up listening to sufjan stevens, yo la tengo, AND THEM BAM! MOTHERFUCKING BRAD PAISLEY OR SOME SHIT. today is the kind of day you should just hide under the covers.
ReplyDelete