Friday, March 06, 2009

fun fiday

Yesterday I had a nutrition test, and today we started a new section on exercise and it got me feeling guilty that i am not active enough. I was off work today so after school i called tim and asked if he could get off early and his boss said YES, which is weird because she usually will find something for him to do if he finishes all his work early. So I picked him up and we went for a 4 hour ride (well maybe it was more like 3 1/2 because we stopped for lunch and this place called The Dock in Fremont) on the Burke Gillman Bike Trail.






this is some weird statue under the university bridge



It was great because it was sunny the whole time and i was able to stay warm with a hoody but never break a sweat. all in all it was a great afternoon with my hubby riding bikes

2 comments:

  1. That was fun!

    this comment brought to you by tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to leave a comment on your new blog but it wouldn't let me so I'm leaving it here.

    JAP JAW!!!

    ReplyDelete