
Tomorrow we are going whale watching in the San Juan Islands. I've wanted to go ever since we moved up here but we just never got around to it and after we went to sea world in march i have whale fever!
The on Sunday we are going to go hiking at some place called Wallace Falls in Gold Bar, Washington it is supposed to be about 5 miles round trip and goregeous with lots of waterfalls.

Whew its gonna be a busy weekend and i still haven't left for work. I was supposed to leave 20 minutes ago. I'm getting faster and faster on my bike. Its about 8.5 miles from home to work and i can get to work in 35 minutes and get home in 30 and its way faster than riding the bus and i dont have to listen to or smell any homeless people in the process.
Have a great weekend everybody!
oh ps 20 days til we leave for ALASKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Tim & Jordan,glad you two are having so much fun this summer.I know for sure I'm really old cause it makes me tired just hearing about all your activities.Keep on enjoying life to the fullest. You will never regret a minute of it. Love Always,Grandma
ReplyDelete