Friday, November 06, 2009

ANOTHER roommate rant

Tim and I have 3 roommates. One is a guy i've known since i was in grade school(Brad), one is Tim's younger brother(Dan), and the other is a friend of Tim's brother(Brian). Both Brad and Dan are your typical bachelor type guys, they eat out for every meal and probably drink too much beer but for the most part are good roommates. They keep their messes in their rooms and while the don't really do house chores, they will if i ask them too.

Brian, on the other hand, makes me want to get evicted! I'm not even kidding. I could care less about my credit just let me out of this lease! He "loves" to cook but guess what he hates? you guessed it, DISHES. He will come into a nice freshly cleaned living room and destroy it almost as fast as a todler could. If he opens a piece of mail he leaves it whereever he happened to be standing. He spills stuff on the floor and makes no effort to even wipe it up, not even with his sock. He gets black out drunk and spills things and hurts himself and then wakes up the next day asking what happened. Never in the 2 1/2 months we've lived here has he ever swept the floor or taken out the garbage, or god forbid shook a rug, no that would just be too much to ask.

So like i said he likes to cook and make a royal mess while doing so and usually tim is right on top of it telling him to clean up and usually he does. He always makes too much food and then leaves it in the fridge until its gross and then guess who has to clean everything out? ME. About 2 weeks ago he made a bunch of chicken pot pie, yesterday i decided to clean out fridge so i could go grocery shopping and have room. I thought back to how he cooked the chicken at least 2 weeks ago and threw it away. Today this wonderful roommate of mine had the audacity to ask if it was me who threw away his perfectly good food? that he was planning on eating it in the future!

I just about lost it. It was everything i could do to say yes i cleaned out the fridge and walk into my room and shut the door.

I don't know if anyone can tell but I can feel a precnancy induded crazy meltdown going on with this guy soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment