Wednesday, November 04, 2009

getting back to blogging for my grandma. Hi Grandma!

So I only work weekends now which is pretty great because that means i have 5 days off which i love. Nashville loves it too. But i work the overnight shift and it gets very very boring so i've been watching a lot of movies, doing a lot of online shopping, finding new blogs to read, and most of all reading about this growing baby in my tummy!


keep in mind that this picture is right after lunch and i was really pushing my belly out, i promise i'm not quite this big yet.



also I've already made tim my christmas list! I'll share it with the blog world too, complete with links in case any of you want to buy me presents too:)

title track dog duvet in the medium/large (27x36x5)size $30.00
http://www.mollymutt.com/dog-duvets/title-track-dog-duvet.html#

family necklace $70
http://www.figsandginger.com/item.php?item_id=66&category_id=1

stacked hammer ring $65
http://secure.jamesavery.com/jewelry/search/product/R-1383/Stacked-Hammered-Ring/

custom pet doodle $50
http://lmnoprint.com/petdoodles.htm

sheep mobile $28
http://www.amazon.com/Flensted-Mobiles-FM-107-Sheep-Mobile/dp/B000K0S43U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1256633553&sr=1-2

sleep aroma mist $13
http://www.escentsaromatherapy.com/Sleep-Aroma-Mist_p_346.html

baby wood teethers $15
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5645113§ion_id=5656024&page=1

sugar lemon body lotion $28
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P213013&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=4348

custom state onezie (texas or washington) $21
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29201829

No comments:

Post a Comment