Some awesome things happened while i was away! First Tim got a REAL Christmas tree and set it up in the living room and everything, it was so nice not to even have to deal with it, just smell that awesome fresh Christmas tree smell and look at how pretty it is.
Also on my plane from Albuquerque to Seattle yesterday I felt the baby move for the first time!!! It was so neat, it felt like it was just doing flips for a good 10 minutes.
Jasmine gave me over $300 worth of maternity clothes, some that even had the tags on them. ANd we went through all of irelands clothes and she gave me every unisex thing she had. AND Tim's boss gave us an awesome convertible car seat, it works for infants all the way up to 60 pounds! So we saved a ton of money with all these gifts.
And my most favorite thing was that Tim agreed to not find out if we are having a boy or girl until Christmas. Sorry to everyone who wanted to know asap but its only 10 extra days so its not that bad.
As far as my trip is concerned i had a wonderful time. I ate constantly. Now that i am back its healthy food only for me and the baby. I am so thankful that the Mexican food in Washington state is so terrible or i would have gained 50 pounds already. As of this morning I haven't gained any weight, well kind of. I am at my starting weight but in the 1st trimester i lost 5 pounds so I've gained that 5 pounds back. I should be gaining about a pound a week now so we shall see.
Unfortunately i didn't take many pictures. They are all of Ireland (Jasmine's son) so sorry for the lack of pics.
I expect a text message bright and early Christmas morning. :-)
ReplyDelete