
I thought that I was sleeping more because I had a cold last week but I think I'm actually just losing my second trimester energy and getting more exhausted ALL the time, and that coupled with working 56 hours on the night shift this week is making me no fun at all. The good news is that I don't really have to do anything at work, they just need someone here. So there is the possibility of naps if i need one. How many people get paid to take naps? Also I watch movies all night so I'm not really complaining.
I don't know what has gotten into me lately but I can't quit thinking about going on vacations, like warm summer time vacations. I told Tim last week that I want to go to mount Rushmore before Henry gets here and he said that its probably not possible because of the cold weather and snow. UGH why can't it be July and sunny in South Dakota right now?
No comments:
Post a Comment