I picked up 3 extra shifts this week and 3 more next week and that will be the last of my overtime before Henry gets here. Its just too hard working so much and trying to keep my house in order. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am so lucky that we can afford for me to not work full time right now, I honestly don't know how I would do it.
Anyway because I've been working I haven't been home much and when I got home last night all the boys were over here, which is fine because it was St. Patrick's Day and they were just hanging out. However, when i woke up this morning there were people on the floor, beer cans EVERYWHERE, and someone took bites out of my block of Swiss cheese. Who does that???? Also today is garbage day, and no one put any of the garbage cans out. I don't feel like I am exaggerating at all here when I say that if I don't do everything in this house, no one else will. It drives me nuts! So today, on my first day off since last Friday, I will be spending the day cleaning the house.
I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you should jump their cases and lay down some laws. It is ridiculous to expect you to do it all and you tell them Grandma Bonnie said so!! Hang in there Jo & before long you will get to move, just you and Tim and little Henry Rhys & Nashville. Love you much!!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with grandma bonnie!!!! I would have already lost it!!!! I think a chore list with names and dates is in order.
ReplyDeleteThe garbage comes on ___________ . If you eat it replace it! If your guy friends use my bathroom-you clean up after them. Everyone knows Guys + Beers =ALOT OF PEE.....and alot of beer cans and bottles. If you want to party like an adult then clean up after!!!!
Love, Mom
I agree with your mom and your grandma. You need to read them the riot act. Spankings for all!
ReplyDelete