Sunday, June 06, 2010

computer time is much more difficult now






Bloging is a lot harder to do with a newborn, its like he knows exactly when I sit down to use the computer and thats when he decides that sleeping is for the birds.

Last week we started using our cloth diapers. So far everything is going good, we haven't had any leaks or anything. I am still using disposables at night time though because he seems to feel it immediately when is wet and I don't want him waking up any extra at night time. I don't know how long we'll use disposables at night but I am in no hurry to switch.

Yesterday was the best day we've had so far this year. It got up to 70 degrees out! Our friends were having a party at the beach so we packed up Nash and Hank and drove over to Whidby Island. It was Hank's first ferry ride too. We had a pretty awesome time and by the time we made it home at 10pm we were all so tired that we passed out without any trouble at all.

Also we went an opened a new joint bank account yesterday and we were going to go "family car" shopping but instead we refinanced our car, and cut our payment in half! I guess thats what having decent credit does for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment