Friday, July 02, 2010

2 months old

Henry is 2 months old today!

I just ordered this:

its a brand of cloth diapers that i haven't tried before because they are hard to get a hold of and kind of expensive but this one is so cute I just couldn't resist (I have a thing for giraffees)

We get to pick up the keys for our new place today!!!! My friend Meagan is about to have a little boy and she has been posting pictures of the nursury and it has me in full decorating mode. I can't seem to find a bookshelf that I love so I've been getting ideas and Tim is just going to make one exactly like I want. A friends husband made this one that I like but we dont need a changing table.


Also tomorrow is my 2 year anniversary!!! I can't believe how fast its gone by. It feels like we just moved to Seattle a few months ago. I usually pride myself on being a great gift giver but I can't for the life of me think of something special for Tim. He made me the cutest picture ever.

my cell hone camera doesn't really do it justice.

Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. I love those pics of hank, they are so cute. Are those goodmama's? I'm thinking of getting some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodmamas are great! Robert has one with monster trucks and another with plaid skulls! :-)

    ReplyDelete