Monday, August 30, 2010

All about Mr. H

Henry has had a rough few days. He basically decided that sleeping was silly and that he didn't need to do it anymore. I'm talking no naps and waking up every 90 minutes ALL NIGHT LONG. Then today he was super happy and back to normal, like that whole sleeping hiatus never happened.

The feng shei in H's room was bugging me so I moved everything around and finally put up some curtains. All I needed was a little table to put next to the glider and then tonight I was walking into our building and BAM, the perfect table was sitting right next to the dumpster! It needs to be sanded down and painted of course but its just what I was picturing in my mind. I love when that kind of thing happens.

I sold our old jogging stroller and 10 diapers that Henry outgrew and made enough cash to get our new stroller! We got it tonight after Tim got off work and tested it out with my parents after dinner. Henry could care less but I love it, can't wait to go run at green lake in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment