Thursday, August 05, 2010

Full disclosure

When I got pregnant I weighed 166 pounds, which is about 20 over my ideal weight. The day I had Henry I weighed in at exactly 200. Since then I've lost 45 pounds and I am down to 155 (give or take a few depending what time of day I weigh myself) but I seem to have plateaued there. I know that my stomach will never ever be the same and I have actually started to be proud of my mommy marks, however I really really think that the last 10 pounds have got to go and I'm not sure how to make that happen.

I was running about 3 miles a day but since we've moved I've been bringing Nashville with us(because she was super stressed out from the move) and she will NOT run or even power walk with me. Nash's idea of a good time is smelling the grass and rolling around in rocks, which is fun and adorable but not at all helpful in me losing weight.
I'm not sure what else I can do. I am exclusively breastfeeding, we don't eat out ever, I am eating tons of fresh fruits and veggies from the farm and I am walking at very least 3 miles a day.

Anyone have any ideas for me?



And now for some Henry pictures! (I know that's what most people come here for anyway!)


Big eyes

just playing

my demon child

tummy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment