I've had several ideas for great inventions. It all started in 4th grade with a band aid that already had an antiseptic on it, but BandAid stole my idea many years later. Last year I "invented" a plastic fitted sheet type thing that you put over your backseat so that your dog doesn't get your car dirty, however when went to Cabela's a few weeks ago I found a similar product on the market, not as good as my idea but still, its already out there. Today I had a genius idea though! A dog leash that has a clip on it.
think this:
meets this:
So you could clip the handle onto a a stroller or bike rack while you go into a store. Anyway it might already exist but I haven't found one and I sure would like to own one.
I've actually seen one of these. It's like a giant carabiner with a foam sleeve on one side to keep it from scraping and to give it grip. Someone I knew had one that she would strap with a second dog leash around their waist so she didn't have to hold the leash for her giant dog. I bet you could find one at Mud Bay pr someplace like that.
ReplyDelete