Sunday, August 15, 2010

Out with the old

Originally I wanted Henry's nursery to be cowboy themed and now that its all decorated I just don't feel like it all ties together very well so I am getting rid of the cowboy stuff. It was mostly just 2 large framed photos, a metal sign, and a painted cow skull that was kind of creepy anyway. I am not going to have a theme now but am sticking with a "bright colors" motif. The walls are light blue and all the furniture is a light colored wood. We also have Tibetan prayer flags on the ceiling (an inner square and outer circle) that Henry loves to stare at.

Since I never got around to making his name letters in the cowboy theme I am going to paint his name in monster letters!

I think this will be much more kid like a fun than cowboys anyway, plus I'll get to paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment