Wednesday, August 18, 2010

sad day

Henry has finally outgrown all 26 of his size small diapers, which puts a giant dent in out diaper stash. I ordered 2 bumgenius 3.0's and 5 gdiapers because that is what Target sells and we had a Target gift card. Between our other one size diapers and a Thirsties cover we should be okay for now. I'll be doing diaper laundry more often until we can afford a few more diapers, but its not the end of the world.

Henry has developed a squeeeeeeeeeeeeel in the last few days, its absolutely adorable when he is happy and ear piercing when he is upset. I'll try to get some video of it soon and get it up here.

I started my monster letters today. I finished the H during his afternoon nap.

Now I just need to go back to Michael's and get 4 more canvases so I can finish the rest.

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested in buying some of those diapers if you're interested in selling them to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grew out of the smalls in 3 months?! I think R was closer to 4 or 5 months! You've got a bruiser on your hands! :-)

    ReplyDelete