Monday, August 09, 2010

155 and holding...

Tim takes the dog for a walk before he goes to work which is around 6:30am, Henry and I have started getting up a little earlier, around 8:30am. Instead of goofing off around the house until 11am like we used to do we have started getting ready and going straight to green lake to run sans Nashville. Since we are going so early I don't feel so guilty not bringing her. Today we ran one lap ( about 3 miles) in 30 minutes and then power walked a 2nd lap in about 45 minutes. Then we came home to play and eat and then its nap time again and when Henry gets up we'll all go for a big walk in the neighborhood where I'm not trying to exercise so that way Nash can mosey around and smell the flowers and take her time like she likes. Hopefully all this walking/running will help me lost these last few pounds.

I decided to get brave and post some pics of me in workout gear. I am hoping that having this out for everyone to see will help motivate me to get it done!






And yes I do normally wear a shirt, this is just to show off my hopefully disappearing gut.


Also Tim has started a new blog, and he promises to stick with this one. You can read it here ---->Third Story Homestead

No comments:

Post a Comment