Monday, September 20, 2010

cell phone crisis 2010

The W household is in the midst of a phone ordeal. It all started a couple of weeks ago when Tim's phone mysteriously stopped being able to hear, however it still worked perfectly fine to text so I wasn't in a huge hurry to get him another one, then Saturday my phone decided to go the opposite route and won't let me press any buttons so the only option I have is to answer an incoming call. I can't read or write texts, or even dial out.

Tim and I are very hard on cell phones. In the past 3 years we have burned through 8 different phones and for some reason we always talk ourselves out of buying the insurance. Well that will never happen again! We are joining the 21st century and jumping on the smart phone band wagon, complete with insurance! So in 6 months when one of us sits on a phone and completely cracks the screen we can just call the phone company and be like "hey dudes, I sat on my phone and now I need a new one, for free!"

Until then the best way to reach us is to either text Tim or call me.

2 comments:

  1. I have used the insurance plan on Bradley and my cell phone's 4 times now. It is totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go android. it rules.

    -johnathan

    ReplyDelete