I'm sick. I really hope I haven't given this to anyone else especially little Henry man. I've been trying to keep my distance but its so difficult because he is so dang cute and cuddly. Other than this terrible cold I have just been getting my school stuff in order. I have to take a test sometime this month and as long as I do well I should be accepted to the Nursing program! My GPA is a 3.68 so it really all comes down to this test. If I am accepted I'll start in January which would mean putting Henry in part time day care which is a bummer. I was hoping to keep him out until at least a year but I feel like if I don't get my butt back in school now I'll keep making excuses and put it off for years. There is no time like the present!
In debt news, we are paying off a giant chunk this month. We are down to about $500 more in medical bills and then its car car car car car. I need to crunch the numbers and see how fast we can pay off the car I am really hoping to have it done with by next Christmas at the latest. In fact, I think our new get out of debt goal is Christmas 2011. I start getting pay checks again this month so that should really help.
You guys are my debt tackling motivation!
ReplyDeleteRice and beans beans and rice!
ReplyDelete