Tuesday, December 07, 2010

free time

Henry started napping on his tummy last week and it has stretched naptimes from about 20 minutes to at least an hour. I get so paranoid when he stars sleeping better but I am thankful at the same time.

I am finally registered for school so that is exciting!

Also there are only two more days until our vacation!!!!!! I am so excited for Henry to meet everyone and I am getting more anxious by the minute about flying with him.

I think I'll close with a picture that I just found. Its Tim when he was a skinny little baby! I think this picture was taken in 2004 way before we were dating. He is standing in front of his house in Austin that was nick named the "Colorado" house because everyone who lived there was from Colorado. Next to him, with the puffy hair, is Jon. He also lives in Seattle now and he and Tim are still really good friends.

Isn't he cute?


It's baby Tim!

1 comment:

  1. August has been getting Elliott to sleep on his stomach. He hasn't done it for me though. The pedi said as long as they can roll over that tummy sleeping is fine.

    ReplyDelete