On Monday's I am always groggy and slightly grumpy from lack of sleep and the last few weeks Tuesdays have been a lot like Mondays because Henry wasn't sleeping so great, but let me tell you today was a whole new day! I know its only 3:15pm but I am officially declaring this the best day Henry and I have had in a REALLY LONG time, like months! This morning Henry work up happy and playing so I thought today would be a great day to get back to exercising (we took a two week thanksgiving exercise break) and wow did it improve our day! I always have to talk myself into going but I've never once regretted going when it was over. I can see such a great difference in my mood and my energy level after a good work out. Then we headed to the pharmacy so I could get a zillion shots, I forgot how much shots hurt and it made me feel so bad for little Henry having to go through it so often:( Once that was taken care of we came home and H went down for his nap so easy! He didn't even make a peep and he slept for a whole hour!!!!!! A good nap for him is 45 minutes and a whole hour is unheard of, usually its more like 20 minutes. After he woke up we had to go up to school to take care of some paperwork and he just looked around and smiled for all of the ladies. The kid hasn't cried or even whined all day long! Nothing can bring us down today!
 |
| Nice cup placement Henry! |
 |
| Big men eat in their big man chair and feed themselves |
Besides loving mail, Henry loves loves loves any sort of drinking receptacle. Cups, water bottles, soda cans, beer bottles, you name it! He especially loves his sippy cup. He isn't quite sure how to drink out of it but he sure loves the fact that it is his.
Glad you had such a great day! My little guy is a good napper.. but today he napped an unusually crazy amount! 6 month growth spurt? Maybe! I LOVE the tubby picture ;)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got a good day. They do wonders for the soul!
ReplyDelete