day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
| taken on our date night to see Michael Pollan |
- I hate to see anyone brushing their teeth and I hate the smell of most toothpaste, I won't let Tim kiss me until the smell goes away
- I am on a serious mission to lose 20 pounds before my son turns 1. They say it takes nine months to gain the weight and nine months to get it off. I got it off but want the scale to match the weight on my drivers license!
- I love Seattle because its where I got married and where Henry was born and where my parents live but its never felt like home to me and I can't see myself here forever.
- I don't watch much tv, however I will go to great lengths to watch Teen Mom on MTV, and since I've been working out more I also started watching I used to be fat, they are both so very entertaining!
- Today marks the 4th anniversary of us packing everything we could fit into my Ford Taurus and moving across the country.
- I love diet dr. pepper, one of my resolutions every year is to drink less but I never do.
- I can't focus if the house is messy, its tough having an infant and constantly feeling like I need to straighten up.
- A good friend that I've known since high school and I keep hitting milestones within weeks of each other, its freakishly bizarre. We got engaged, married, honeymooned at the same place(but not the same time), and had babies within a few months of each other, and during most of this time we weren't really keeping in touch.
- We see my parents every week without fail, for some people that sounds miserable but I love it!
- I'm trying to talk Tim into trimming his monster beard but so far he hasn't. :(
- I've wanted to be a nurse since junior high and I am so proud of myself for actually doing it, December 2012!
- I don't do dishes.
- I am a nail biter and I wish more than anything I would stop.
- One of the first things I ask Tim when I walk in the door is if Henry pooped, its kind of weird but I assume pretty typical of new moms. (I hope its not just me)
- Tim and I play family feud on facebook almost every day and we totally cheat and play fast money for each other.
yaay, so excited you're doing this with me! keep linking up!
ReplyDeleteI know i've said it before but I love your hair. Also I love #14, haha :)
Cute idea! I might have to join you.
ReplyDelete