Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Damien Huffer

My son has stopped seeing me as the wonderful, hard working mother that I am. Instead he now sees me as a giant mom sized buffet. The second he lays eyes on me he starts flapping his arms as fast as he can and huffing so loud. If I don't immediately whip out my boob or start feeding him something else he begins to scream and cry like I'm torturing him. At first I thought this behavior was funny and it made me feel good to know that he knew I would give him food. Now, however, it drives me nuts. Can you imagine how frustrating it is to be constantly huffed at? I come home form school and scoop him up from his toys and hug and kiss him and he huffs, I eat something in front of him and he huffs. I can't wait for this phase to be over.

1 comment: