How about 3! I don't have any digital pictures of me as a child so these are all pictures of pictures.
I had a great idea to do arts and crafts with H today, but I think he is just a tad too small, he hated every second of it. At one point I put a little paint on his hand and then I held on to it but he must have grabbed the paint tube with the other hand and squeezed half a tube of blue pain into his mouth and then proceeded to scream hysterically for the next 45 minutes! I rinsed and wiped it out as best as I could and then called poison control where they very calmly assured me that this particular paint is non toxic and that little Henry will be just fine. What a day its been already, and its barely 11am! Never a dull moment with this kid.
| before the paint eating |
cute pictures of you! i like the second one.
ReplyDeleteit's funny how kids will react to paint on their skin...when I worked in daycare, some kids LOVED it, some avoided it, and some just screamed like Henry. He just needs to get used to it :)