Saturday, January 15, 2011
fitness
I gained 36 pounds while I was pregnant, and although I immediately lost 12 of those thanks to my giant baby, it took several months to lose the rest. I eventually lost 50 pounds, thanks mostly to breastfeeding (you burn an extra 500 calories a day!) and working out with a group called Stroller Strides. Since school started I haven't worked out at all and I am definitely starting to see a difference. I talked to Tim about joining a gym and he was totally supportive but with initiation and sign up fee's it's just not in our budget, but then I had a EUREKA moment! There is a gym at school! Its very affordable and there are no initial fee's. I think I'll start going after Henry goes down at night. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things, working out makes me feel so good. I sleep better, eat healthier, and have way way way more energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you! I've recently started going to the gym a few times a week and it feels SO good...I gained 40ish pounds while I was pregnant... and am JUST starting to lose the weight! Weight Watcher's really does work miracles :)
ReplyDelete