Friday, January 07, 2011

Mr. Henry

My precious baby boy is 8 months old today! The time seems to be flying by faster and faster every month. I wish I could slow it down, but since I can't I try to make a point everyday to just take him all in and take a picture in my mind of how wonderful he is and even if I can't remember everyday, maybe I'll be able to remember more than if I hadn't tried.

eating pancakes for breakfast

The most popular question we keep getting asked is if Henry is crawling yet. Little Henry has no interest what so ever in movement! He knows how to roll from back to belly and belly to back but rarely does. He still hates being on his tummy to play but loves to sleep on his tummy, go figure. The one thing semi movement related that he likes is to reach out in front of him as far as he can to get a toy or his paci. He will reach so far that he can lay his forehead on the floor, so I'm thinking that this is the method he will use to start crawling.

Other than that, he still loves eating. We have actually all been able to eat the same thing for dinner at the same time 3 whole times now! Henry ate spaghetti, taco's, and potato soup! And in the mornings when I am at school I know he and Tim have shared oatmeal and pancakes.

In 4 very short months he will already be 1. Can you believe it? I don't even like to think about it!
my two babies

2 comments: