Monday, February 21, 2011

P day @ the zoo

I got home from work this morning and went right to sleep so that I could wake up around lunch time and take Henry to the zoo. I was pretty excited about it so I had a hard time falling asleep but I finally did and when I woke up I felt like a kid on Christmas. I used to hate going to the zoo because it made me feel sorry for all the animals but in the last few years Tim and I started going to the zoo in every city we visit. Now I love the zoo. Henry had so much fun when we went the aquarium so I just knew he would love the zoo, and I was right! We all had a wonderful Presidents Day at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle.


memorized

Toucan

Hanging out in the rain forest

Jaguar

nap time

Looks just like mine, I hope they don't put me in a zoo

The baby

look at my teeth!
Sloth Bear

The bear habitat

The Tim habitat

!!!

Eagles nest, it was bigger than me!

Wallaroos

my favorites!

Supper time

Sleepy boy

love that face

No comments:

Post a Comment