I love Colorado! It gets like 300 sunny days per year and there are bicycle trails EVERYWHERE. I think my most favorite thing about Ft. Collins though is all of the open space. There are random fields and parks everywhere; people actually have big yards like we did when I was a kid in Texas. Also there is so much more space. In Seattle (and many other large cities, I'm sure) there is zero land, everything is accounted for and everyone is stacked up on top of each other. You pay half a million dollars for a two bedroom house with a yard the size of an apartment patio. I am so glad that Tim is from Colorado because it lets me visit more than I ever would have otherwise and I just love it there!
I took a lot of pictures, consider yourself warned.
| Nash sleeping in right before we went to the airport |
| Sleepy boy |
| Just woke up from an airplane nap |
| keeping himself entertained |
| Cousin Logan, Henry, and Henry's muffin top |
| Andrew, Logan, Henry |
| Arthur's Rock |
| Notice the passed out baby |
| Yay for family hikes |
| Dad's water bottle is way better |
| Fishing at Red Feather Lakes |
| Uncle Dan caught a keeper! |
| I am not a fisherwoman |
| Tim's view |
| The lake |
| It's Tim! |
| Warming up in the car with grandma (the car wasn't moving) |
| He is a fish |
| First swimming lesson |
| Get in my belly! |
| The view from Tim's dad's back yard |
| 3 generations of WeinMen (get it?) |
| all bundled up after his swim |
| The exotic Henry flower |
| Real men wear babies |
See I told you!
I am so sorry we missed you guys!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like y'all had a great time. Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear you all had a great visit in Colorado! Who lives in Red Feather Lakes? That is just a few miles from our old place in Crystal Lakes? Call me when you get a chance. Love you all a bunch!! GGrandma B..
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun time! Beautiful pics! I'm ready to get away from this nasty weather myself...
ReplyDeleteFantastic pictures!!!!
ReplyDeletehayley smith