Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm back...sort of

We are finally all moved in to the new place. I got the last box unpacked last night after I dropped off an entire car full of stuff at Goodwill. I hate clutter and you can ask anyone who knows me about how much I love to throw stuff away so I was in hog heaven having that much crap to take to the thrift store! I didn't take any pictures of the actual move because most of our time was spent in the old dungeon-y apartment and you've seen how bad the lighting is in there. Anyway I have two tests in the next two days so I'll be gone for a while longer, although if any of you want to let me practice Foley catheter insertion just shoot me an email ;)
Tim pooped a lady gardener!








Henry is doing his best stoner impression




tulips in the garden


Our new bedroom set up

Look at that natural light! Not to mention the cute baby in a box!

No comments:

Post a Comment