I can't remember what number I'm on for the "Awesome things to do after you get fired" list so lets call last night #5.
Our friends play poker almost every Saturday night but because I used to work on Saturday nights I haven't been able to go in like 2 years. Not anymore! Jordan the poker queen is back! I'm not actually very good but isn't poker all about the hype anyway? Plus it was a great excuse to get all gussied up. We brought the pack and play so Henry got sleep while I brought home the bacon. It was a great time and I even won the second game which means that we got the $30 we paid to play back, so we didn't make a profit but we did break even and that works for me!
 |
| taking pictures through the screen door because we are that cool |
 |
| staying up late like a big kid |
 |
| I wonder where I get my goofy faces from? perhaps it is my father |
 |
| my favorite twins |
I love your dress! Looks like a great time!
ReplyDelete