I have no idea what is going on with me! I have a broken leg and I can't walk without crutches for the next 3 months!!! I am completely swamped and overwhelmed at school. AND we are broke broke broke, but I totally have baby fever! A few of my friends are pregnant right now and I am blaming them for this crazy delusional thinking I am having. But, don't worry, I'm not pregnant and I won't be until school is over next summer. However, that can't keep me from day dreaming about an adorable round belly and eating everything in sight!
I think this little cutie may have a little something to do with it.
He is just so fun and happy all the time, I can't wait to see him as a big brother!
Also today is out 37th monthiversary, go us!!!
Me too girl! Like 2 or 3 more! and I am about to have a new niece or nephew and I know will only make it worse! HA
ReplyDeleteI think you guys are nuts, lol.
ReplyDeleteI want Elliott to have a sibling, but the thought of going through another pregnancy give me hives.
I've hated children my entire life and have sworn since childhood that I would never have children. On top of that, I'm a baron wasteland, but I am overwhelmed with baby fever right now, too! It must be in the air or come with the age. I'm going to get chickens instead.
ReplyDeleteLauren, Tim would gladly settle for some chickens instead of a pregnancy right now! Too bad we live in an apartment
ReplyDelete