This quarter of school has been quite a whirlwind. I broke my leg the second day of my 8 weeks of summer school and had surgery in week 2. That being said, I wasn't really giving school my all because I had a million other things going on. I actually failed (just barely) my second test which was a total bummer and made me really evaluate if my heart was in nursing school. The good news is that I am totally into it and determined to be a nurse! I Had two exams today, a final of my ob/pediatric class and a unit exam covering the GI and musculoskeletal systems. I am happy to report that I busted my butt, studied all weekend, and got a 94 on each test! I feels good to put so much effort into something and get great results and makes me wonder why I don't always study this hard. Anyhow, only 5 more days of class and 3 more exams until I am out of school for 5 whole weeks!!!!! Summer break is going to be awesome because Tim will be able to work a few more hours a week and we won't be paying a babysitter so we won't be so dang broke, woohoo!
In other awesome news, Tim's step brother Jared is in town for work and he came over tonight to meet Henry and eat some brats that we grilled. He has a new baby girl at home in San Diego so we had a great time letting Henry entertain us and chatting about kids and parenthood. It was a perfect end to an already great day.
 |
| H started spider man walking. He leans against the wall like this and walks to where he wants to go |
 |
| I know how to open these now mom, time to baby proof the kitchen! |
|
|
|
 |
| A friend gave us these adorable (way too big for now) snow boots, I just had to let Hen try them on |
 |
| so cute right? |
Love the really cute snowboots on that really cute little kid!!! Congrats on the high scores of your last two tests! Keep studying & do well on the next 3 and then you can really enjoy the 5 wks off. So proud of you Jordan!! GG Bonnie
ReplyDelete