Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Nervous Nellie

It is official! I am scheduled to take my state board exam on January 21st! I added a little countdown over in the left column, only 39 days left! That means only 39 more days of self induced stomach aches! You can pay an extra $10 and get the results back in 2 days, so 41 days until I find out if I am an Licensed Practical Nurse!!!!!

This test is a fun milestone but it doesn't really mean anything to me, I am continuing on to the the RN program which actually starts before I even take the NCLEX. Then come August I'll be a nervous wreck all over again when I take the RN version of the NCLEX. I can't believe I am almost there. It seems like I've been talking about finishing school FOREVER and now I am so close. The coolest part to me is that Henry will have no memory of me working crappy jobs to make ends meet. He will only remember that his mama is a nurse with a Bachelors degree. And how cool will it be to have Hen in the crowd cheering me on when I finally do graduate? I think it will be one of my proudest moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment