Sunday, January 15, 2012

more snow...

I think all this snow has Henry amped up! We've spent the last 2 hours trying to get him to take a nap but he is all "gysss s'no!"While pointing outside. I am so glad he likes it. I don't know if you remember last years snow but Hen was NOT a fan.
6 months old, super mad!

20 months old, loving it!








4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I can't wait until we can take Elliott to Colorado and get him in the snow. Henry is so cute in those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I would super love to take him to Seattle, and *I think* next summer we're flying in to Spokane to go to Idaho with my parents. We've been tinkering with the idea of renting a car and flying out of Seattle so we can visit you guys. With me working we should actually be able to swing this. What do you think? Or if you guys wanted a little vacation your selves you could come stay at the cabin with us. I think it has like 4-5 bedrooms.

    ReplyDelete