Saturday, February 04, 2012

Week recap

I want to start off by saying that Seattle has had amazing weather two days in a row! It may sound pathetic but it is February and sunny 60 degree days are pretty unheard of. This morning we took a family walk to the park and garden. It was full of other families trying to soak up as much vitamin D as they could before the rain comes back.


Walking up and down stairs all by himself

We had a pretty big week over here. First off Henry did awesome the very first week of daycare and didn't cry at all when I left him, then his favorite teacher went on vacation for two weeks and he's had a hard time letting me leave since then. This week though we had a break through! He is finally at a place where he can say "bye bye mama" and play instead of just hugging me and refusing to let me go to school! Also this week my official nursing license came in the mail and so did my associates degree!

I had no idea that I was receiving this so it was an awesome surprise! After a million years in college I can finally stop checking the box "some college" when filling out forms!

I think I mentioned this before but our neighbor across the hall moved out and he had a way better apartment than ours so we asked our apartment people if we could move into it. That little question turned into a million other new rules and new fees and PET RENT! and to make a long story short we decided that as much as we hate moving this apartment complex just isn't that great and we'd like to live closer to school so we looked around last night and found an amazing apartment in our price range that is about 300 times better than this one. We went and visited it today and we liked it so much that we signed the papers! We will be moving in April! Our new building has an acre of pretty green grass and a pool and it is being remodeled right now so it will soon have brand new stainless steel appliances and a brand new washer and dryer. We get to be on the top floor too!

Also Tim scored 100% on his math test.

The Weinmann's are killing it this week!

2 comments: