Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Mix of Random

Yesterday I got a wild hair and decided to make Henry's crib into a "big boy" bed which basically means I took one of the sides off so it now looks like a day bed. So far, so good! He hasn't gotten up and wondered around yet but I'm sure it will happen eventually. You can tell he is really proud though, when my parents came over the first thing he did was run into his room to show them.
This was the best flash picture I could get without waking him up
Today I saw a cool dinosaur flower pot online and thought I'd see how much it cost then I realized that we already owned the exact same dinosaur, so I cut a hole in his back and painted it Henry's favorite color and now I just need to find the perfect plant to put inside.
This was the picture that I saw

This is Henry's apatosaurus

I cut out a hole

and painted him YELLOW, still needs one more coat and a plant
Then we met up with some friends for an afternoon at the zoo. Henry had a fun time running all over the place. This was actually the first time we didn't bring a stroller or the ergo and he did really great just walking the zoo like a big kid.
Henry and Robert attacking the disgusting Komodo Dragon

Los Amigos



1 comment:

  1. There you are being "Martha" again. Really never knew you were so creative but the flower pot is such a cute idea. Henry is growing up much too fast. Big boy bed, no stroller!






















































    There you go being "Martha" again turning dino's into flower pots. Really cute idea.Never knew you were so creative. Our baby boy is sure growing up fast,big boy bed,no stroller. Next thing we know he will be going to school.Love you all, G.G.Bonnie Enjoy your break from school!!!

    ReplyDelete