We are finally completely out of the old place and completely in to the new place, like pictures on the walls in. It is a drastic improvement so feel free to come visit, or spend the night (or weekend), or come swim in our pool!
I am smack dab in the middle of psych clinicals so I don't have much free time but the good news is that I am really enjoying myself and I like psych more than I ever imagined I could!
I promise more pictures soon! Also, Henry stopped being so aggressive at school and is now "gentle with my friends."
P.S. 6 more days until my favorite boy turns two!!!!!!! Time flies.
I'm glad you're all moved in and settled. Hopefully we'll be moving by the end of the month and I can only dream that we'll be able to get everything done as fast as you guys.
ReplyDeleteThat's impressive that you're all settled in. It usually takes me weeks to get that far.
ReplyDelete