My school has you walk at the end of spring quarter even if you graduate in summer, so although I wont graduate for another 8 weeks I already wore my cap and gown, it was great and I am so proud of myself for all that I've done in the last 2 years!
 |
| That is me on the far left walking across the stage! |
 |
| Being a very good boy I'm told while waiting for people to talk for 2 whole hours! |
Congrats, Jordan!!! That really is something to be proud of!
ReplyDeleteWe hope you know how proud we are of you Jordan! You have been thru a lot to get so far. Only very special people could do that! Congratulations and much love! Grandma & Pop
ReplyDeletePS: the camping pictures are beautiful and you all look so relaxed. I've never seen water than blue except in Washington
ReplyDeleteyay! nurse j-wow!
ReplyDelete