Friday, August 10, 2012

So Close

I had another exam yesterday and I did great! So now only 2 more finals and the NCLEX and I can call myself a real life registered nurse! I've already started sending out my resume so hopefully I'll actually be employed before 2013!

Tim is doing really awesome in school too, right now he is taking Pre calculus 2 and he has a 99 average going into the final, pretty smart guy right? He is getting really excited about going back to school full time at the end of September and being able to spend more time with Henry man.

Henry is growing like a weed and talking up a storm. He is so very close to being potty trained. We have #1 down pat but #2 is proving to be a little harder, either way we are super proud of him. He still loves school and all of his little buddy's. When he starts back in the fall he will be the oldest kiddo in his class which is crazy because when he started going there back in January he was the baby of the class.

TACO BABY!!!!!



Goblin butts drive me nuts

1 comment:

  1. Awesome news all around. I wish we could say the same about potty training, but Elliott's really taken a back slide since we moved.

    ReplyDelete