Hello! Lets do a little update. Henry is 2.5 and hilarious. Today at Target he accused an adorable little girl of being the girl from the movie Brave and then said to her mama "you must be Queen Elinor!"
Tim is kicking butt at being a full time student. He got a 3.3, 3.9, and 4.0 last quarter! He has 2 more quarters until he finishes his associates degree but he is already getting ready to apply to four year schools. Henry and I are super proud of all of his hard work!
I am working at a rehab/long term care facility. It is very rewarding/very hard work. I usually work 13 hour shifts so my days are long but thankfully I don't have more than two in a row before I get a day off. I love the team that I work with and my residents are wonderful.
We took a two week vacation to Colorado to see Tim's family for Christmas and it was the most relaxing vacation of my life. Staying with grandparents means that even if Henny woke up at 6am we got to sleep in! We also got to play a few new board games and play with cousins. And tit snowed on Christmas Eve so Hen and I had our very first white Christmas!
I hope you are all doing well,we miss you all!
Thanks for the new update. So glad you and Henry got to have a white Chrismas in Colo. and spend a relaxing vacation. Congrats.to Tim on the great averages. Love you all!!
ReplyDeleteThe Weinmanns are totally crushing it!
ReplyDelete