Where to start....I got a semi promotion at work and instead of working in our long term care section I am now a nurse in our rehab unit which means I am doing more "nurse like" things. More IV's, wound vacs, etc. Most if not all of my patients are alert and oriented and can remember me from day to day, so that is nice.
Tim is trucking away at school. He has made the deans list every quarter and was invited to be inducted into the honor society. He will be finished with his associates degree this summer.
Henry is wonderful. He talks all day long and has an amazing imagination. He is school potty trained but still has an occasional accident at home. He is at this great stage where he can really start to understand what is going on around him and he narrates everything we do, he also repeats EVERYTHING. Last night we were pretending to search for a key to unlock a door and after 3 pretend keys didn't work he said "Mom, I am so disappointed!" I cracked up, so of course every other phrase out of his mouth today has had something to do with how disappointed he is.
We have decided to move back to Tim's home town of Ft. Collins, Colorado. We are going to stick around Seattle until September so we'll have one more Seattle summer and then we'll be off on a new adventure. We have been trying to come up with a Seattle bucket list or things we need to do before we go. Of course we'll still come back to visit as much as we can since my parents are here but we are very excited about a smaller, quieter, less expensive place to live and it doesn't hurt that they have 300+ days of sun per year!
So that is what's new with us, hopefully I'll be better about updating the blog with our bucket list activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment