| have I told you he can find a tractor anywhere we go? |
Our original moving plan was to have my mom fly Henry out to Colorado and we would drive a uhaul with the dog, however the more we thought about that idea the less fun it sounded. So I started researching those moving pods I've seen around. They are definitely more expensive that a uhaul but if you factor in us buying 2 plane tickets and gas for the uhaul it would have been about the same price, So we decided to go with the pods and have an epic national park road trip with Henry and the dog as we move. It will look a little something like this.
We will hit up Redwood National Park, Lassen Volcanic National Park, Yosemite National Park, Great Basin National Park, and Arches National Park. We are very excited for this summer to begin!

No comments:
Post a Comment