Worst National Park EVER! I didn't know about this park but when we were researching our route I found it and Henry loves volcanoes so we were really optimistic about it. The rangers were all rude and they refused to let Henry participate in the junior ranger activities because he wasn't 5. We've been helping Henry collect junior ranger badges since he was tiny and no other ranger at any park we've ever been to has had a problem with it. The park itself was really pretty and to volcanoes were very neat plus we met some more great camping neighbors but I'll never go back here. We did get to meet up with our friend Brian at in-n-out for yummy burgers though so it wasn't all bad.
 |
| Bubbling sulfur pitt |
 |
| pregnant ladies and 3 year olds love ice cream |
No comments:
Post a Comment