We finally got all of our things out of storage so I can update with our 2013 summer camping pictures as well as our drive to Colorado through 5 national parks and 30+ weeks pregnant!
This post has pictures of Moran State Park in Washington. It was an awesome place to camp, I'm sad that we found it our very last summer in Seattle but I'm still glad we went. Henry got stung by 2 yellow jackets and it rained so hard that we woke up completely soaking wet. But I did get the best massage of my life (the only massage of my life!) at the Rosario resort and we all had a great time.
Beautiful place and pictures. I wanted to cry when I saw the closeup of Henrys yellowjacket sting. He looks so sad. Thanks for posting again Jordan. We have missed your blog but know how busy you have been. Miss you all so much! Love , Grandma Bonnie
ReplyDelete