Sunday, March 22, 2009

updating

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, the weather has been totally horrible so we haven't been able to so anything fun and outside. Fortunately Tim's step brother is getting married this weekend so we get to fly to San Diego and have a little sunny vacation which i am so unbelievably excited about. Also we have made plans for two other big vacations this year. For our 1 year anniversary we are taking the last week of June off work, dropping Nashville off with my parents and road tripping down to Zion National Park in Utah. We're going to bring our bikes and camp the whole way down and back.


Here are a few pictures that show how beautiful Zion is:



We have also been saving money for the big trip. In September in between the summer and fall quarters at school we are going to spend 9 days in Ireland. I already bought a travel guide and started reading up on all the things to do while we are there. I've always wanted to go overseas and go to Ireland and i like the idea of staying put in one place and really seeing as much as possible of it.




AND also I found out that i will finally be starting nursing school in September right after we get back from Ireland. This is shaping up to be a big year for me but I am very glad to finally be able to see the end of being in school. I've been going at it since 2003 with a year and a half off at one point but it will all be worth it when i am finished.

Also tonight Tim and 2 of his friends played a little open mic night thing and they sounded GREAT, I haven't been able to go see many of their shows lately but i had a real good time tonight. And he is getting to be pretty good on the banjo too!

I hope everyone is doing well

2 comments:

  1. August and I may be going to Dublin for our anniversary, I've found some great deals on priceline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds like you are super busy! Congratulations on everything!

    ReplyDelete