Wow this week has flown by, probably because i keep sleeping all day long.
Things came to a head last night with the terrible roommate, he basically went crazy because i asked him to wash a pan that he got dirty. It was kind of scary, i just stayed in my room reading while he rant and raved for 4 hours, until almost 5am. Anyway the other boys had a talk with him this evening and he is looking for a new place thank god. Which means my life is about to significantly improve.
In other news I got an awesome glider and ottoman this week on craigslist, it retails for over $300 and I paid $70 and its awesome, Tim and I have been taking turns just sitting in it to read or goof around on the computer. Its just so comfortable.
Also tonight we are going out to dinner with some of Tim's friends from Colorado and someone else decided we should go to outback steak house which I am not so excited about but Outback is the only place in the Northwest that sells Blue Bell ice cream so even though its 40 degrees outside you better believe that I'll be eating some blubell.
Tomorrow we are going to Olympia to visit Jessica and Robert. We haven't seen them since the beginning of September and I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment