Sunday, November 22, 2009

work

I've had several pay checks with my new schedule and each one has been significantly more than i was expecting so tonight i looked up all my payroll stuff and found out that am actually making $3 more per hour than i used to! I was kind of afraid to look because i thought it might be a fluke and I'd have to pay it back or something, haha.

Also tonight i signed Tim and me up for birth classes. Its an 8 week class that goes over all things child birth, breast feeding, and newborn care. The only problem is that the class meets on Monday evenings and Tim takes evening classes so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't have Monday classes next quarter.

I am so sleepy tonight, think i might try to get a cat nap in while no one else is here at work with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment