Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas is already starting!!!!

Tim finished his school quarter on Wednesday and he was feeling too sick to go out for a drink afterward so to celebrate I talked him into opening a christmas present! Then tonight Brad(roommate) wanted to open his present that we got him and since Tim had a present that looked identical to Brad's he wanted to open that one too tonight. So after that was over i decided that I should get to open 2 presents too!

Tim's mom got me the cutest necklace ever! Its a momma, daddy, and baby bird.



Also Tim got me Wii sports Resort. I haven't played it yet cause the boys are playing bowling now but I'm definitely going to give it a try tomorrow. It looks so fun!



I tried to talk everyone into opening all the presents but I got shut down, so I guess I'll have to wait another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment