Saturday, December 19, 2009

this baby is spoiled already

I don't know if its normal or not but Henry has already raked it in this Christmas, and its not even Christmas yet! Its probably my fault, I am so happy and excited to be pregnant almost everything I asked for was "baby stuff."

Meagan and August got him an awesome John Denver, Country Roads Book


Jasmine's parents Scott and Dyan got him an adorable and super soft blanket


Tim's mom and step dad got him a cute little lamb, some awesome onsies and money so we can get some of the bigger things we still need.

And Tim got him a really nice handmade wooden rattle


and a cute little wooden fish toy


I love getting little presents for him because sometimes I still can't believe that I am going to be a mom! Even though my belly is growing everyday I still occasionally forget that I am pregnant, which I suppose is awesome because that means the pregnancy is going well. With the exception of getting more zits than I did as a teenager and having to run to the bathroom to pee every 10 minutes i feel great. I have been super happy and feel wonderful so i am very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment