Sunday, February 28, 2010

cutest thing ever

On the drive to Oregon, my friend Drew was telling me how sea otters hold hands while they sleep so that they don't float away from each other. When I got home I just had to see the pictures and man was is the cutest thing EVER!


Oregon was great. We went razor clamming with little success and cooked an awesome dinner when we got back to the awesome hotel that my parents got us for Tim's birthday. It had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a full kitchen and living room plus they had one of the best free breakfast buffets I've ever seen at a hotel. The next day we went back to the beach and ate lunch and explored a little bit and by then it was time to head back toward Seattle. We were supposed to stop in Olympia and see Jessica and Robert but I underestimated how much time driving would take, sorry Jessica and Robert. I was planning to post some of our pictures for anyone who isn't on Facebook but the internet here at work is being a little screwy.

Monday is our second to last baby class, I can't believe its almost over, that means Henry is almost here. Yikes. We had a Dr appt on Friday before we left and she said I am measuring big so maybe I'll be right afterall about having him before my due date. Also, my moms surgery went well and she seems to be doing really well. I think having my cute dog to snuggle with greatly improved her recovery, but that is just my opinion:)

57 days until I have a baby!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That really is the cutest thing ever. I showed it to August and he agrees. I'm glad you had a good time in Oregon. 57 days... That's less then 2 months away, how exciting.

    ReplyDelete