On Friday my mom is having surgery, I think it pretty minor but keep your fingers crossed that it goes well, I know I'll be thinking about her all day. I also have to take my glucose tolerance test that day to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes. eeek I sure hope I don't.
Also we are going to the Oregon coast on Friday for Tim's 28th birthday, hopefully the weather will cooperate and I'll get some good pictures of Tim looking for razor clams and what not.
Here is a picture of my cute little dog and of the flowers Tim got me on valentines day. I am so proud of myself for not killing them yet, I have a bad habit of forgetting to water plants. Also in the back ground are our little seedlings for this years garden!
You've got some mighty cute clothes for baby Henry. I started a new blog and I didn't want to put my real name in it, so this is Meagan if you didn't know.
ReplyDeleteSo happy your baby shower was wonderful and that you got everything on the registry. Love all the clothes in the picture. Little Henry will be the best dressed kid on the block! Please give your Mom a big hug from us. She will definately be in our thoughts and prayers on Friday. Give your Dad a big Hug from us too.Tell Tim Happy Birthday and wish you both a fun weekend in Oregon. Love You! Grandma B
ReplyDelete